From PE Room Parent: Dana Varon
Our fabulous PE teacher, Ms. Gray is hosting Parent’s Night Out with Ms. Toney and other teachers in the building.
We are raising money for:
- Unicycles & Helmets
- Heart-Rate Monitors
- Jump-Rope Rack
When: Friday, February 8th from 6pm to 9pm. Limit 50 kids- first come, first served. See flyer for more details!
Activities will include:
- Gym activities with Ms. Gray.
- Board Games with Ms. Toney.
- Dinner will be provided at 7pm with a movie to follow. Dinner will include water, pizza, and salad.
Cost: $25 per student or $35 per family (family only includes students at STEM/school-aged children).
How to sign up:
- Fill out the permission slip on the flyer (you may have received one via “Kid Mail,” if not, you can download one here or pick one up from Ms. Gray’s office in the gym).
- Write a check payable to “K-5 STEM at Boren” and staple it to the permission slip.
- Deposit in Ms. Gray’s mailbox in the school office.