Forms & Notices
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Advanced Learning (visit Webpage for more information)
- Basic Rules
- Community Norms
- Compulsory Attendance
- Discrimination Complaint Procedure (visit Webpage for more information)
- Free/Reduced Price Meals Application
- Library Policy
- Source Letter
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Truancy Brochure
- Vaccines Required
- Volunteer Application Form (See below for more information)
The Seattle School District requires EVERY volunteer working in our schools to complete a Volunteer Application Form at the beginning of EACH school year. This is a requirement even if you were an approved volunteer in previous years.
Step-by-Step Instructions: New Volunteers must complete steps 1-4. If you are a returning volunteer you only need to complete steps 1-3.
- Read the Volunteer Handbook
- Complete the volunteer application form: It will auto-populate with your information to make filling it out fast and easy.
- Drop-off your completed volunteer form to the front office. Be sure to bring your photo ID too!
- Watch Adult Sexual Misconduct Video & Online Course
Note: Once you’ve watched the video and completed the course, a personalized certificate will be generated. Please take a screen shot of it or print it and include it with you volunteer form. If for some reason your certificate does not print, there is a district-wide database our office staff can access to confirm you’ve completed the course.
The STEM K-8 PTA is a group of parent volunteers dedicated to partnering with our school to foster an engaging and innovative learning environment for our children. Please complete your membership form HERE. Membership is optional.