Louisa Boren STEM K-8 is an option school in the Seattle Public School District. In order to apply, you need to submit a School Choice Application.
Priority is given to applications received during the Open Enrollment period. Open Enrollment for the 2017-18 school year is February 6, 2017 through March 31, 2018. Important dates are as follows:
- Mon., Feb. 6, 2017: School Choice Forms Available Online
- Mon., Feb. 13, 2017: Open Enrollment Begins
- Fri., Feb. 24, 2017: Open Enrollment Ends
- Mon., Apr. 17, 2017: Assignment Lookup Tool Available Online
- Wed., May 31, 2017: School Choice for 2017-18 Ends
Visit the Seattle Public Schools enrollment page for more information. *Students already attending STEM are automatically re-enrolled at STEM each year.
To enroll a student during the current school year, contact:
Seattle Public Schools Enrollment
SPS Service Center
2445 3rd Ave S.
Seattle, WA 98134
Email: Service Center
Phone: (206) 252-0760
Fax: (206) 252-0761
Hours of Operation:
Every 3rd Wednesday of the month, Enrollment Services Counter Hours of Operation are 8:30am – 12:00pm for staff meeting and training purposes.