It’s May, and that means it’s time for the annual Bike to School Day. Louisa Boren STEM K-8 students, parents, and staff are invited to join a BIKE TRAIN. It’s free and fun!
Meet at Greg Davis Park (2600 SW Brandon St) between 8:00 and 8:15 a.m. on Wednesday, May 18 and we’ll bike to school together along a neighborhood greenway and the Longfellow Creek path. Bring a helmet, a bike lock, and your big smiles for this event.
- You can bike to Greg Davis Park or drive and park. Everyone is welcome.
- Grade K-2 students – please have a parent or other adult join in the bike train with student. If parent or adult is not available but student wants to participate, please contact Marlo Laubach at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can likely find another adult to pair student with.
- Grade 3-8 students – parents are welcome but not required if student is confident on a bike.
- Please note the bike train is only in the morning. Families should make their own plans for afternoon transportation.
- If there is more than a light drizzle on Wednesday, May 18, the RAIN DATE is Thursday, May 19.
Pedal On Owls!!