Give your time. Share a skill.
Our school has a very active parent and caregiver community, and we would love to have you join us! Contact email@example.com to let us know you would like to help.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Become a PTA member to help plan school and community events and lend your voice toward our goals on equity, advocacy, membership, and more. (2-10 hours per month)
- Join a PTA Committee to become further involved in planning and developing the parent-caregiver-teacher relationships. Committees include:
- Advocacy (committee chair needed)
- Special Education
- Racial Equity
- Room Liaison: bridge communication between your student’s teacher and their classmates. (approx. 3 hours per month). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More! If the above opportunities aren’t quite what you’re looking for but you still want to help, email email@example.com and let us know what you have in mind.