Give your time. Share a skill.
Our school has a very active parent and caregiver community, and we would love to have you join us! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you would like to help.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Help during STEM Community Week: set up for the event each day, clean up, assist with activities, etc. Middle school students are welcome to volunteer for set up, clean up and assistance. Volunteers must be adults to sell tickets or work in the store. Sign up on SignUp Genius.
- Become a PTA member to help plan school and community events and lend your voice toward our goals on equity, advocacy, membership, and more. (2-10 hours per month)
- Join a PTA Committee to become further involved in planning and developing the parent-caregiver-teacher relationships. Committees include:
- Advocacy (committee chair needed)
- Special Education
- Racial Equity
- Room Liaison: bridge communication between your student’s teacher and their classmates. (approx. 3 hours per month). Contact email@example.com.
- More! If the above opportunities aren’t quite what you’re looking for but you still want to help, email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you have in mind.